This minimum viable product (MVP) is the starting point of what is intended to become the most comprehensive outdoor app on the market.
- Displays various types of base maps:
- Apple Street, Apple Hybrid and Apple Satellite;
- MapBox Street MapBox Outdoor and MapBox Hybrid;
- ArcGis Topo, ArcGis Street and ArcGis Satellite;
- OpenStreet maps.
- The ArcGis and OpenStreet maps are cached and the displayed tiles are made available offline;
- The MapBox maps will require a subscription in the future. However, we offer them for free to our first clients.
- General: Add and manage waypoints and tracks, sync and backup your data, weather info, social networking, documents center, solunar calendars;
- Camping: campgrounds information and maps, dump stations;
- Hiking: track recording, route planning and a comprehensive trails database;
- Fishing: maps of fishing zones, searchable fishing regulations, catch log, various charts;
- Hunting: maps of hunting zones, searchable hunting regulations.
You can decide on the priority of future developments by taking the survey in the app.